12/11/07

There will come a day when you're gonna mean it but good.

I got my shoes today. My awesomely revolting Pumas. You remember, the ones that look like Barney puked up DayGlo.

(I googled for "projectile vomit" and found a picture of this guy projectile vomiting during (after?) a milk drinking competition, and then I photoshopped the vomit out of that picture and into this one. But if you google "projectile vomit," you'll see that same gray vomit in its original context.)

The point is, they're too big. But it's like this: Madonna said it best when she said, "Papa don't preach, I'm in trouble deep, papa don't preach, I been losing sleep -- but I made up my mind. I'm keeping my Pumas. I'm gonna keep my Pumas."

My favorite thing:

Mountain Goats - No Children. Everybody shouts along. "I hope you die. I hope we both die."

No comments: