8/7/07

Because trash cans are for Oscar the Grouch.

Before I left Iowa, I had a bunch of bottles of novelty liquor left over.

Creme de menthe, creme de cacao, creme de noyau (almond), Frangelico hazelnut liqueur, and 5 O'Clock Gin. I had to get rid of them. SO I made jungle juice. IN the toilet.

This is what it looks like when you dump half a bottle of creme de menthe in a toilet bowl. There's a sheet of toilet paper in there, too. I thought it would look grosser that way. I don't think I was wrong.

In flows the gin!

When I mixed it with the Diet Coke the machine wrongly gave me last year, you couldn't even taste the alcohol. I swear, it was just like Kool-Aid.

A babbling, babbling brook of booze.

My friends, it really hit the spot.

3 comments:

CircleGetSquare said...

since when is gin a novelty liquor?

jackanapes said...

is that an H.L. Mencken book next to the toilet?

D said...

Oh, it's Mencken alright. He's like my toilet mascot.