1/27/07

Tie your ass down and run you over with a trolly car.

I just went to the RZA's myspace page to add him as my friend because he's my favorite specimen of what a human being can become when things go just right. Plus, he's doing the music for the new Afro Samurai anime starring Sam Jackson and that's hot to me. But, his top 8 are: Ol Dirty Bastard (R.I.P.), Raekwon, GZA, Inspectah Deck, Method Man, Ghostface Killah, Mastah Killa, and.... Tom.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poor U-God! Beat out by Tom!

Another reason I resent The Clipse: "[Pharell] is the best rapper/producer. Ain’t nobody touching him, I’ll put money on it."
~Pusha T


If Pharell is a better rapper/producer than the Razor, I've never thought about peeing in a dish, freezing it, and sliding a disk of frozen pee under somebody's door. And I'm telling you right now, that's just not the case. But you know what, Pusha? I'll take your money.

No comments: