7/27/07

The Miracles

I'm super duper boring right now, and I have nothing to say.

I would like to point out, on the other hand, that I never really realized just how good "The Motown Song" by Rod Stewart is. Sure, I sort of knew the chorus melody, but I never really knew what it was about, and I didn't even know who it was by. But, I've listened to it roughly 20 times in the last 24 hours, and I'm not tired of it at all yet. Thanks, LastFM, for being my personal and totally gratuitous statistician!

I mean, yeah, it's terrible, in that way that 1991 was terrible for all things middle of the road, but just try not to like it. Just try.


Bring over some of your old Motown records,
We'll put the speakers in the window and we'll go
On the roof and listen to the Miracles
Echo to the alley down below.

Sounds like love to me. I like love. UH!

No comments: