5/22/07

devildog

chloe1
This is Chloe. She's a dog. This picture is unedited. Today, I when let Chloe into my parents' house, I thought she was choking on something. Her breathing was labored, and her throat looked swollen, and she had her teeth clenched. But she was so excited to get inside, I finally just stopped worrying that anything could be wrong. So she hunkered down on the floor and spat out a bloody, fuzzy rabbit foot. My mom started screaming at the top of her lungs, "AHHHH! A FOOT! A FOOT!"

2 comments:

Doodles Academy said...

my only response is,"Ewwwww! EWWWWWW! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

SenorStephenUrkelDaedalus said...

When I heard her yelling over the phone I thought Chloe was attacking your mom's foot. I couldn't tell what was going on. It was like a warzone at the Tye residence.