5/28/07

Noble, servant of the powerful one

This is technically my 100th blogger post, and I went back and forth and back and forth about whether or not I should post this crazy screed I wrote at a low ebb in life exactly 367 days ago. It seemed a poignant counterpoint, considering comparatively, I'm doing fine these days. Ultimately I decided not to because I felt withered by disapproving eyes burning at me from the past. 2006: the year I tried to convince everybody who would listen that goddamnit, I can feel! I can feel, goddamnyou!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOOK AT ME FEELING!!!! It's a decent rant as rants go, and it made for an ok appraisal of where I've been and how shit's coming. But I really wanted my 100th blogger post to pop, and it just wasn't it.

So I'll just post these pictures of Kareem Abdul-Jabar.


Now that's it. That's my 100th blogger post.

No comments: